Solar Energy Public Outreach and Learning Opportunities
An educational kiosk as part of your solar-energy project can be an important part of your energy messaging, marketing, and public relations strategy.
We have experience with many different types and configurations, including our own designs and hardware systems. These are all pictures of our projects and designs. We have designed and installed solar kiosks and learning centers at schools, stadiums, office buildings, breweries, and other public venues – collaborating with your marketing and PR staff, and helping our clients educate and effectively and engagingly communicate their message.
Publicizing your success in environmental stewardship can be important. We will provide the analytics informed by your operations, and then help you craft the messaging that drives it home and relates the system to your core business. Bring us your ideas, and we will work with you to produce the best possible Public Relations strategy.
Your outreach efforts can take many forms.
- Embed the monitoring system on your web site.
- Create a changing slideshow highlighting the solar-energy project and your other sustainability efforts.
- Produce a billboard in front of your project site.
- Create an interpretive kiosk in your hotel lobby.
- Construct a fantastic solar tree to capture the imagination of your visitors.
- Build a roving solar-powered event truck.
We can help you develop education programs, or work with your facilities or marketing team, or outside consultants. Call now to discuss how your company can incorporate outreach and education about solar energy in its marketing and PR efforts.