SolarIsland Energy Renewables
Do you find your island business struggling with energy efficiency, reliability and the high costs of utilities? The timing has never been better for your St. Lucia resort or business to consider renewable solar, wind, and microgrid energy. Not only can SolarIsland Energy save your company time, money, and energy by engineering and installing a renewable solution–you can be a steward of your environment by relying less on fossil fuels and draining the grid. Solar PV structures, wind turbines, electric vehicle stations, and microgrid installations are perfect for island and off-grid businesses.
What We Do
We have decades of renewable energy, construction, and engineering experience, guaranteeing the most effective, efficient, and highly designed renewable energy solution and installation for your energy needs. Our integrity and vast experience in St. Lucia makes us a wonderful renewable energy partner that will be around for many years to come.
Planning, Design, Construction, Installation, & Maintenance
- Solar energy: solar PV & microgrid systems, beautiful solar structures
- Wind turbines
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Integration of energy storage technologies and control systems
- Energy efficiency upgrades to building systems
- Concept-to-operation turnkey solutions
- Manage your custom project with other teams if necessary
SolarIsland Energy Benefits
- All your project needs can be met in-house; our expert teams have construction and engineering licenses
- Decades of experience provides peace of mind
- NABCEP-certified Directors leading all teams ensures best practices
- Highest quality equipment for longevity and reliability
- Latest, most dependable technology keeps your system running as efficient as possible
- Our stringent quality and safety programs minimize risk
- A trusted source in St. Lucia for many years; makes planning and implementing seamless
- We employ local labor and help the local economy
- Reliable self-contained energy limits your worry and downtime
- Lower operating expenses and energy bills; funds can be allocated elsewhere
- A stronger bottom line for continued growth
- Less reliance on fossil fuels cleans up the environment
- Value added to business; real estate appreciation
- Marketing your renewable energy capabilities increases business
- Becoming a steward of the fragile ecosystem inspires preservation and healthy islands
Meet Your St. Lucia Team
Maya Doolub has a wealth of experience working with global clients to accelerate the deployment of market based solutions for sustainable social and economic growth in communities, with a key focus on working with islands to increase their resilience, demonstrating solutions which are both replicable and scalable.
Maya’s approach is to demonstrate that there can be no more business as usual, and that the private sector can and should play a key role in the implementation of development programmes, leading to the scaling of sustainable solutions.
Maya’s passion for entrepreneurism is underpinned by development of projects and solutions for islands, working with local start ups committed to demonstrating the full breadth and depth of natural resources.
Working with governments to demonstrate will and commitment through policy, Maya aligns partners and work programmes to connect vision with execution of low carbon development pathways, identifying the commercial opportunities these present to stimulate the market and catalyse the flow of private capital to support implementation of projects which drive local capacity building and job creation.
Maya provides strategic advisory services to governments and non profits, facilitating partnerships and coordinating efforts to ensure the effective utilisation of resources across the non profit sector.
Having started her London based consulting firm, elms consulting, eight years ago, Maya has enjoyed working with a number of large organisations across public, non profit and private sectors to drive change from policy through to implementation, with a key focus on sustainable development, and in particular, climate change.
Jade Hutchinson directs the St Lucia operations for SolarIsland Energy. Jade also is a co-founder at Noah Energy, a local energy company operating in St Lucia. His responsibilities include project development and implementation, client acquisition and company strategy.
Prior to this position, Jade’s unique blend of experience includes the London 2012 Olympic games, leading on cross-team infrastructure projects such as a £10m external lighting programme and external wayfinding that supports navigation through the various stages of the park development; and brand implementation for the Hamad Medical Corporation (Qatar), Volkswagen, Virgin Media and the Saint Lucia School of Music.
Jade is a forward thinker with a passion for design and clean energy technologies. He believes that the next great technology can be developed in the Caribbean leading to a more sustainable future.
- Delivered two external solar lighting projects for the Saint Lucia Air and Sea Port Authority
- Delivered 5.4kW solar system at Government house in Saint Lucia
- Managed a £10million external lighting programme on London2012 Olympics from strategy to delivery, helping the programme save 40% on the cost of the lighting products.
- Brand implementation for the Hamad Medical Corporation (Qatar)
- Education BSc Industrial Design, Brunel University, UK
Our St. Lucia team works in conjunction with our US and Caribbean teams for your complete in-house, concept-to-completion renewable energy project.
Let SolarIsland Energy help your St. Lucia business save significantly on energy bills, have reliable, self-contained utilities, improve its long-term value, and be less dependent on fossil fuels. We provide a free consultation to assess how you can benefit from solar panel installation and renewable energy solutions. Contact us today 305-396-1739