SolarIsland Energy, BVI
As you appreciate the crystal clear turquoise waters and untamed landscape of the British Virgin Islands, do you wish your business could do more to ensure that it stays a pristine destination? The timing has never been better for your BVI resort or business to consider renewable solar, wind, and microgrid energy. Not only can SolarIsland Energy save your business time, money and energy by engineering and installing a solution–you can be a steward of your environment by relying less on fossil fuels and draining the grid. Solar PV structures, wind turbines, and microgrid installations are perfect for island and off-grid businesses.
What We Do
We have decades of renewable energy, construction, and engineering experience that guarantees the most effective and highly designed renewable energy solutions for your energy needs. Our integrity and vast experience in the BVI makes us a wonderful renewable energy partner that will be around for many years to come.
Planning, Design, Construction, Installation, & Maintenance
- Solar energy: solar PV & microgrid systems, beautiful solar structures
- Wind turbines
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Integration of energy storage technologies and control systems
- Energy efficiency upgrades to building systems
- Concept-to-operation turnkey solutions
- Manage your custom project with other teams if necessary
SolarIsland Energy Benefits
- All your project needs can be met in-house; our expert teams have construction and engineering licenses
- Decades of experience provides peace of mind
- NABCEP-certified Directors leading all teams ensures best practices
- Highest quality equipment for longevity and reliability
- Latest, most dependable technology keeps your system running as efficient as possible
- Our stringent quality and safety programs minimize risk
- A trusted source in the BVI for many years; makes planning and implementing seamless
- We employ local labor and help the local economy
- Reliable self-contained energy limits your worry and downtime
- Lower operating expenses and energy bills; funds can be allocated elsewhere
- A stronger bottom line for continued growth
- Less reliance on fossil fuels cleans up the environment
- Value added to business; real estate appreciation
- Marketing your renewable energy capabilities increases business
- Becoming a steward of the fragile ecosystem inspires preservation and healthy islands
Meet Your British Virgin Islands Team
Dana was born in the British Virgin Islands and began his career in 2007 in Colorado during a time of explosive growth in the solar electric industry. Dana has over 4 Mega-Watts of solar electric installation experience in residential, commercial and government projects. He is passionate about the renewable energy industry and is part of the movement to bring renewable energy, prosperity and energy security to the British Virgin Islands. Dana holds a North American Board Certification as Solar Electric installation professional and is a licensed BVI electrician.
Brian has been living and working in the BVI for over 8 years. He began his career in automotive engine repair with experience in Scania and Volvo engines and has since advanced to hold qualifications in Diesel and Propane generator design, installation and service. Certified by FG Wilson and Generac, he ensures that you are well taken care of in all of your service area needs.
Sean has been living and working in the BVI for over 10 years. He is known for his friendly, can-do attitude and practical manner in all electrical, mechanical and communications based jobs. Sean has been involved in the design, installation, and upkeep of the larger distributed power generation plants. He is an industry leader in generator synchronization and data communications and holds an EGSA certification in generator power production. The EGSA certification program identifies technicians who not only have a broad knowledge of electricity, mechanical and electrical components and the interaction between them, but are proficient in the installation, service, maintenance, and repair of On-Site Power generation systems. Sean is also a licensed BVI electrician.
Our BVI Team works in conjunction with our US and Caribbean teams for your complete in-house, concept-to-completion renewable energy project.
SolarIsland Energy will help your British Virgin Islands business save significantly on energy bills, have reliable, self-contained utilities, improve its long-term value, and be less dependent on fossil fuels. We provide a free consultation to assess how you can benefit from solar panel installation and renewable energy solutions. Why not contact us today? 305-396-1739