Jade Hutchinson directs the St Lucia operations for Solar Island Energy. Jade also is a co-founder at Noah Energy, a local energy company operating in St Lucia. His responsibilities include project development and implementation, client acquisition and company strategy.
Prior to this position, Jade’s unique blend of experience includes the London 2012 Olympic games, leading on cross-team infrastructure projects such as a £10m external lighting programme and external wayfinding that supports navigation through the various stages of the park development; and brand implementation for the Hamad Medical Corporation (Qatar), Volkswagen, Virgin Media and the Saint Lucia School of Music.
Jade is a forward thinker with a passion for design and clean energy technologies. He believes that the next great technology can be developed in the Caribbean leading to a more sustainable future.
- Delivered two external solar lighting projects for the Saint Lucia Air and Sea Port Authority
- Delivered 5.4kW solar system at Government house in Saint Lucia
- Managed a £10million external lighting programme on London2012 Olympics from strategy to delivery, helping the programme save 40% on the cost of the lighting products.
- Brand implementation for the Hamad Medical Corporation (Qatar)
- Education BSc Industrial Design, Brunel University, UK