Daniel is a degreed engineer and a licensed Engineer-in-Training (EIT). He is our Lead Engineer on the solar and microgrid design team and is an NABCEP-Certified PV Installation Professional. He has extensive experience designing photovoltaic projects ranging from large-scale, industrial, and ground-mounted arrays, to AC and DC-coupled microgrids, and off-grid systems.
PV projects are Daniel’s expertise–he has engineered PV jobs as large as 2.4MW capacity, as well as large tracking arrays. He has performed the range of engineering analysis and project administration for nearly a dozen energy-storage projects, designed as both AC- and DC-coupled architectures. He has been the team lead for the design, installation, and development of over 200 projects, and has been the sole designer of over 11MW of installed PV systems.
- Engineered many PV projects as large as 2.4MW capacity, as well as large tracking arrays.
- Team lead for the design, installation, and development of over 200 projects.
- Sole designer of over 11MW of installed PV systems.
Areas of Expertise
- Photovoltaic and Storage Systems Analysis and Design
- Renewable and Solar Energy
- Engineering Analysis and Project Administration
- Building Energy Systems Integration
Education & Licensure
- BS Civil Engineering – Southern Illinois University
- NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional, 2013
- Associate Level Commercial Designer – SunPower
- Battery-Based Design and Analysis – Solar Education International
- OSHA-10 safety trained